The senior housing and care industry currently serves over three million residents in a rapidly growing demographic. The majority of residents in senior housing and care properties are over 80 years old, less than 15% of that demographic.
What you will learn:
- Market area, digging into drive times, natural boundaries, census geography information and market data
- Demand, supply, and competition, including demographic trends that are unique to both the resident and the adult-child, as well as existing and future supply
- Indirect competition, in the form of both home and community-based services
- Penetration rates, absorption, and occupancy, learning about capture rates and penetration rates, projecting absorption, and understanding stabilized occupancy trends in various markets
- Labor market challenges, both nationally and regionally, and the impacts these challenges have on the industry
- Emerging trends and innovation and the potential effects of market analysis.
- Kevin McMeen,Lead Instructor
Co-founder of MidCap Financial
- Andrew Lavinder
Financial Managing Director, Real Estate, MidCap Financial
- Charles Turner
- Lory Brin
Managing Director, Head of Healthcare Real Estate, MidCap Financial
Courses taught by Kevin Mcmeen
Market Analysis This Course is Only Offered as Part of the Certificate Program Enroll in the Certificate Program The senior housing and care industry currently serves over three million residents in a rapidly growing demographic. The majority of residents in . . .