The Capital Markets course provides a comprehensive understanding of valuation analysis, asset returns, real estate financing, various types of financing, transaction activity, emerging trends and innovations within capital markets.
What you will learn:
- Valuation analysis. Deep dive into the valuation process for senior housing properties, including valuation metrics
- Asset returns. Asset management decisions, in addition to discussion surrounding NAREIT healthcare REITs compared to other public REITs, and NCREIF private equity returns compared to those of other private equity real estate classes
- Real estate financing. Discussions surrounding debt and equity sources, and sale leasebacks
- Other types of financing. For example, equipment, working capital, bridge and mezzanine, and development and construction
- Transaction activity. Detailed discussions on transaction volumes and capitalization rates
- Emerging trends and innovations. What might be coming in the future for capital markets?
- Colleen H. Blumenthal, Lead Instructor
Chief Operating Officer/Partner of HealthTrust
- Ari Adlerstein
Senior Managing Director, Meridian Capital
- Brandi Healy
Vice President, Asset Management, Harrison Street Capital
- Samantha Medred
Courses taught by Colleen Blumenthal
Capital Markets This Course is Only Offered as Part of the Certificate Program Enroll in the Certificate Program The Capital Markets course provides a comprehensive understanding of valuation analysis, asset returns, real estate financing, various types of financing, transaction activity, . . .